Kayaking the San Juan Islands with Anacortes Kayak Tours
Sea kayaking in the San Juan Islands; the most convenient, scenic, and affordable kayaking trips in the San Juan Islands can be found right here!
No Experience Necessary! Join us!!
- Sea Kayaking from Anacortes / Fidalgo Island - 3 hour sea kayak tour from Anacortes / Fidalgo Island
- Sea Kayaking from Anacortes / Fidalgo Island - 5 hour sea kayak tour from Anacortes / Fidalgo Island
- Sea Kayaking in Deception Pass State Park - Family friendly sea kayak tours from Anacortes / Fidalgo Island
- Sea Kayaking on San Juan Island - 3 hour sea kayak tour from Friday Harbor
- Sea Kayaking on San Juan Island - 5 hour sea kayak tour from Friday Harbor
- Overnight Sea Kayaking in the San Juan Islands - 2 Day sea kayak trips to Cypress Island
- Multiday Sea Kayaking in the San Juan Islands - 3-Day sea kayak & camping trips
- -Multi-day Kayaking San Juan Islands - 4-Day sea kayak & camping expeditions to the heart of the San Juans.
- Multi day Kayaking San Juan Islands - 5-Day kayak expeditions to San Juan Island, Sucia Island, or the Wasp Island Group
Guided Sea Kayak Adventures in an Extraordinary Inland Sea
Kayaking in the San Juan Islands of Washington State should be on everyone’s bucket list. Nowhere else on Earth is it so convenient to launch your kayak in hopes of an eye-level encounter with an Orca whale, or perhaps getting flash-mobbed by a herd of curious seals.
Start your Washington State kayak vacation in style and join Anacortes Kayak Tours for the ultimate experience in “soft adventure” - sea kayaking in the San Juan Islands!
The San Juan Islands and surrounding areas boast some of the most productive wildlife viewing opportunities in the Puget Sound of Washington State. Our staff of professional sea kayaking guides know just how to maximize your chances of encounters with porpoise, seals, whales, and a host of intertidal sea creatures.
Sea kayaking on the protected waters of the Puget Sound region is one of the most popular ways for visitors to experience the San Juan Islands and is an activity that should not be missed. Whether you are just visiting Washington for a few days, or are fortunate enough to live here, you should not let this opportunity pass you by!
Anacortes Sea Kayaking Trips
The significant geographical advantage of being located in Anacortes, the Home Port of the San Juan Islands, means that we are able to offer you a variety of sea kayaking adventures to choose from. With families, couples, and single travelers in mind, we have created a variety of sea kayaking tours to match your needs, budget, and available time. The shorelines surrounding Fidalgo Island, where the seaside town of Anacortes is located, are exceptional and boast a wide array of fascinating wildlife and extraordinary views.
Whether you are looking for a kayaking day trip, a family kayak tour, or a longer multi day sea kayaking expedition, Anacortes is the best place to start. No San Juan Islands ferry trip is required for our Anacortes departures, allowing you to control your own schedule and maximize your vacation time!
Sea Kayaking from Friday Harbor, San Juan Island,
Are you heading out to the Friday Harbor and San Juan Island anyways? You will love our day trips which depart from the northwest shores of San Juan Island, just 20 minutes from the lovely town of Friday Harbor (98250). If a San Juan Island kayak camping trip is what you are looking for then you’ll love our 3-day or 5-day trips which depart from both Orcas Island and Friday Harbor, San Juan Island.
Friday Harbor, on San Juan Island is the county seat and the island shares the same name as the San Juan Islands archipelago. If you are taking the San Juan Ferry then you’ll enjoy this enchanting coastal town.
Due to the popularity of our award winning sea kayaking trips, reservations are highly recommended during the months of June, July, and August. We look forward to seeing you!